- Charcoal teeth whitening instructions
- Coconut oil and activated charcoal teeth whitening
- Charcoal teeth whitening reviews
- Is it safe to brush your teeth with charcoal?
- Does charcoal toothpaste really work?
1. Charcoal teeth whitening instructions
- Wet your toothbrush well.
- Place toothbrush on top of a napkin, piece of toilet paper, or paper towel.
- Gently twist open your activated charcoal capsule.
- Carefully empty activated charcoal powder onto toothbrush
- Start brushing! It will be a little bit “powdery” at the beginning, but your saliva will soon take over and spread the powder everywhere. You could also add a small amount of toothpaste to your toothbrush and dip into the charcoal powder if you prefer.
- Gently brush for 3 to 5 minutes. Spit periodically into your cup, rather than sink. This will make clean up easier!
- Rinse your mouth well with water. Be sure to brush your tongue, too. (It will get black!)
2. Coconut oil and activated charcoal teeth whiteningActivated charcoal takes out toxins as well as impurities from body. It offers mouth an excellent Detox, and whitens enamel without effect of bleaching agents.
- Take 2 tsp of Activated charcoal powder
- Mix it with 1 cup full Coconut oil
- Put 20 drops of Peppermint essential oil
- Mix well to make it soft
- Place it in mold of round shape. 2-3 spoon in every mold
- Place it in freezer for 15 mins
- Now take one tab in your mouth and keep chewing till it melts. Keep spreading as it lets all over teeth and tongue for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Spit well
Use these once weekly, Before brushing. Store the Charcoal and coconut tabs in cool dark place to avoid melting and for storing long.
Learn more Coconut oil and activated charcoal teeth whitening
3. Charcoal teeth whitening reviewsBy Kahli Merriman: Even if you're lazy, it still helps!
I hate brushing my teeth and taking the time for oral hygiene care, hence why I needed a product to help me with that. These pictures are exactly a month apart and I only used the product about 3-5 times a week. I wasn't sure if it was actually helping but it is quite obvious from the photo that with even a small amount of usage, it does! I also love that the product is all natural and organic! I would highly recommend this product especially for the painless price.
By gerardo garcia: Gets Results but at a Cost
I might be the random customer this happened to but as soon as I received the package I opened the container slowly and POOF black dust shot up everywhere onto my furniture/face/everywhere from just a slow twist open. Product works great just be careful when you first receive and open because it can leave a mess that's hard to get out.
+> Source Review Amazon
4. Is it safe to brush your teeth with charcoal?
I have to admit, I was quite shocked when I first saw activated charcoal being used for teeth whitening. My first reaction was there was no way this could be safe!
In 1834, an American physician used activated charcoal to save the life of a patient who accidentally ingested mercury chloride. Since then, many safe and effective uses of the substance have been discovered, including using it to brush your teeth.
Can activated charcoal safely whiten teeth? There’s no formal evidence that activated charcoal whitens teeth.
However, activated charcoal has been FDA approved for many health uses. The American Dental Association has not currently approved any activated charcoal products for dentistry.
However, if your tooth discoloration is below the surface, you may not see a difference after using charcoal toothpaste. Additionally, the American Dental Association (ADA) has a few warnings about the stuff. Since charcoal toothpaste isn’t only porous but also pretty abrasive it can be damaging to teeth. Regularly brushing your teeth with a highly abrasive toothpaste can wear away tooth enamel and leave your teeth at risk for cavity-causing bacteria. A thinner enamel may also mean a duller discolored smile.
How To Whiten Teeth at Home With Activated Charcoal, Learn more Is it safe to brush your teeth with charcoal
5. Does charcoal toothpaste really work?
Charcoal toothpaste is made from something called activated charcoal, which is a treated form of carbon. The treating process makes the carbon porous. It’s these pores that are reasonable for the claim that charcoal toothpaste can whiten teeth. Essentially, it’s believed that these pores can pull stains, tartar, and bacteria away from teeth.
Charcoal toothpaste can effectively remove surface stains on teeth, allowing them to take on a brighter, whiter appearance.
How To Whiten Teeth at Home With Activated Charcoal, Learn more Does charcoal toothpaste really work?