- Banana peel toothpaste and Banana skin whitening
- Banana teeth whitening before and after
- Can a banana clean your teeth?
- Teeth whitening banana peel study
- Banana peel teeth whitening yahoo answer
Banana peel toothpaste and Banana skin whitening
4. Banana peel teeth whitening yahoo answer
Best Answer:1 -Brush your teeth as usual with a natural toothpaste or you can use the banana peel first and then brush.
-Use a ripe banana as it has the most potassium content in it. Peel from the bottom end as this is how monkeys peel their bananas and it will keep you from having all those loose threads.
-Gently rub on teeth
-Take a piece of the inside of the banana peel and gently rub around on your teeth for about 2 minutes.
*The amazing minerals in the peel like potassium, magnesium and manganese absorb into your teeth and whiten them.
-Repeat the same procedure at night or before bedtime, to whiten teeth. Leaving the banana peel on longer is optional if you have stains that need to come off.
*Do the banana peel routine twice daily.
Hope this helps, I'm workin on whitenin my teeth also! :)
Best Answer 2: Try rubbing a ripe banana peel on your teeth every day. Simply use the inside of a banana peel to massage your teeth for at least two minutes before brushing. You should see a stunning improvement in your smile in as little as two weeks.
That's a new one on me, I have sed a banana peel to clean shoes (it does) and shredded them around rose bushes for the potassium (I think!) but never rubbed my teeth with it - yet.
The strawberries listed on the link sound a nicer tasting idea.
3. Teeth whitening banana peel study
Here’s how to use banana peels to whiten your teeth. You’ll need one banana peel, a toothbrush and some toothpaste:
- Rub the underside of the banana peel all over your teeth.
- Once your teeth have been thoroughly rubbed, let the banana matter sit on your teeth for ten minutes. Keep your lips away from your teeth at this time, as you would if you were using traditional whitening solutions.
- Use a dry toothbrush to work the banana into your teeth.
- Brush the banana away with a wet toothbrush and some toothpaste, as you normally would
- Repeat this process daily for several weeks
2. Can a banana clean your teeth
Bananas themselves contain nutrients such as potassium, magnesium, and manganese, all of which contribute directly to a white smile and your overall health. Some people have seen results from banana peel whitening.