Use this charcoal toothpaste one or two times per week. It is perfectly safe to brush your teeth with charcoal toothpaste but you should avoid swallowing this toothpaste.
- 1/2 Tea spoon of Activated Charcoal
- 2 Table spoons of Baking Soda
- 2 Table spoons of Coconut Oil
- 1-2 Drops of Essential Peppermint Oil
- Place a pan on the stove and add water.
- Add coconut oil in a bowl.
- Place this bowl on the pan and melt coconut oil.
- Add activated charcoal, baking soda, and essential peppermint oil into melted coconut oil.
- Mix all the ingredients until you obtain homogenous mixture.
- Pour the mixture in a clean container.
- Enjoy your homemade charcoal toothpaste.